Garden and Agricultural Cedar Oil Concentrate - Gallon
Natures Defender "PCO Choice" cedar oil concentrate outdoor spray is an insect control formula made from natural cedarwood oil. Designed for use on lawns, gardens and other outdoor spaces. Kills & repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, ants and mites.
Garden and Agricultural Product Notifications:
- Highly concentrated must be diluted
- 1 qt. of concentrate treats up to 25,000 sq. ft.
- Apply monthly or as needed
Minimum risk pesticide registration exempt per FIFRA section 25(b) 40CFR 152.25b
- Always dilute with water per instructions for application method chosen.
- Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children.
- After use, wash hands with soap and water.
- May cause phytotoxic burn to plant life if applied in temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When applying any product, one should use proper eye and glove protection.
- Avoid Contact With Eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical treatment if needed.
- This item is not a substitute for DG Indoor, DG Personal and Pet or Dr. Ben's Label Formulas.
- Do not spray cedar oil products on or around pet reptiles, pet rabbits, pet mice, pet rats, ferrets, guinea pigs, or exotic birds.
Active Ingredient: Cedar Oil 85% 40CFR 152.25 CAS # 68990-83-0
Inert Ingredient: Ethyl lactate/Lactic Acid Water 15% 4A 40 CFR 180.950 CAS #97-64-3