DG Cedar Oil is dedicated to protecting your privacy.The privacy of our site members and site visitors is of great importance to us and is one of our primary goals. The procedures and policies contained on this page explain what information we collect, how we use the information, the steps we have in place to safeguard that information and how to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
- Information is collected whenever you place an order on our site, register as a member of our site, when entering sweepstakes, contests, completing surveys, whenever you communicate with us via email, and in the course of your participation in other site features.
- When ordering products or registering as a member of the site we may request your name, your email address, your shipping and/or mailing address, your credit/debit card billing address, your telephone number, authorized user credit/debit card information and possibly other personal information as circumstances dictate. Of course you are entirely welcome to visit our site anonymously if you wish.
- Whenever purchasing items for gifting purposes, we will also collect information about gift recipients as needed to complete your gift purchase. Gift information collected will not be used for other marketing purposes.
- To help us tailor your site visits by allowing us to deliver content and product offerings based on your known preferences.
- To assist us with providing response to your customer service requests.
- To conduct contests, promotions, surveys, or other site features.
- To provide certain periodic materials such as e-mail promotions, e-mail newsletters and other site programs may be offered by us from time to time on an "opt-in" basis. Should you ever decide to "opt-out" of receiving such materials after indicating your opt-in preference, please see the "My Account" section of this site to update your preferences. There you can also remove all personal information from our databases should you choose to do so. Please note that Individual sales transaction information will be maintained for account servicing and general record keeping purposes.
Various security measures are in place to insure the security of your personal information. Such information is stored on secure networks and is password only accessible to a limited number of individuals who are authorized for such activity. All persons with such access are required to keep all information strictly confidential. When placing orders or accessing your own personal information on our site we maintain the use of a secure server. All personal and/or credit/debit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Transmittal's are encrypted into our databases and are and can only be accessed as disclosed above.
Cookies are bits of information that a site or its service provider sends to your hard drive through your web browser (assuming you have your browser set to allow for such activity from the web in general), this enables our site and/or our service provider's systems to "remember" you and certain information specific to you. For example, cookies are used as the means by which items in your shopping cart are "remembered" thus allowing items in the cart to be processed correctly. Cookies also help us to realize your individual preferences based on your historical use of our site. This allows us to provide improved site services for our customers by compiling aggregate data of site traffic and site interaction.
DG Cedar Oil does not sell, rent, trade, transfer or otherwise receive benefit from collected personal information except to help us conduct our ordinary day to day business transactions with you. Third parties such as our website hosting partners or others who assist the operation of our website, entities assisting us with conducting our day to day business affairs or otherwise participate in helping us to serve you must agree to keep all information confidential. We may, as properly required by appropriate authorities, release information to comply with the law or to otherwise be compelled to protect others rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable member or visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising , or other analytical purposes.
Your choices can be set and maintained by you if you are logged in as a registered member. Click the Account Button found along the top horizontal navigation bar on the home page. (This navigation bar is also found on most any of our site pages). A list of linked options will appear on the My Account page. Click on the link(s) and modify or delete information as needed.
Links on our site are periodically placed on our site when we feel such links may provide valuable connections for our visitors. Such linked sites effectively remove you from the DG Cedar Oil site and are subject to that sites independent Terms and Conditions of Use and that sites independent Privacy Policies. Therefore DG Cedar Oil cannot assume any responsibility or liability for content and activities conducted on any linked sites you choose to enter. Be assured that we always seek to maintain the integrity of our site. Any feedback for us concerning the use of such linked sites is encouraged including reporting sites that do not work or are no longer available.
We encourage all questions, comments and concerns about privacy issues and any other issues you may have. Current contact methods can always be found using the "contact us" link found on the footer of most pages throughout our site.