Cold Mist Fogging Machine features:
Non-Thermal (cold mist) Fogging Overview:
- Manufactured by Createch USA, a 30 year leader in the fogging/atomizing industry
- Perfect for application of insect control products and Mold/Mildew control products
- Non thermal operation is perfect for spraying either oil or water based products
- Available electrical for either 110V or 220V UL rated motor (specify when ordering)
- Includes intake filter, power supply cord, heavy duty motor and triple action nozzle
- Five year manufacturers warranty
Simplify and enhance results of larger scale pest control projects or mold control programs. A cold fogger emits an ultra fine mist of whatever liquid you need to address your needs. Air particles become highly concentrated with oil or water based products when delivered using a Commander Tri-Jet fogging machine. This method is the most efficient way to deliver liquids into even the tiniest cracks and crevices. When you need to address stubborn insect or mold control situations, a fogger is a must. Fogging applications are strongly recommended when dealing with problems such as bed bugs, bird mites, rodent mites or any type of parasitic insect infestations that may exist. This machine can be used to apply any of our indoor or outdoor cedar oil formulas but we don't recommend using the outdoor products inside or vice versa. Fogging and cedar oil is a perfect fit for use in single family homes, hotels, motels, shelters, transitional housing facilities, apartment buildings, office buildings, warehouses and more.
Fogging machine basic operation:
When fogging for general pest control maintenance the videos on this page will provide a visual understanding of how to use fogging machines with cedar oil.
- Unhook the four latches that attach the fogger head to the tank
- Pour desired amount of cedar oil into the tank
- Re-attach the four latches to secure the tank
- Set the droplet size to medium for most applications
- Plug machine into outlet, turn power switch on, hand hold the machine and aim the fog discharge jets where mist is desired
When fogging for insect infestations such as bed bugs or other stubborn mites we recommend you view the videos section then print out the step by step PDF infestation instructions at the bottom of this page. They will come in handy for reference when preparing areas for comprehensive fogging projects. Insects will often move quickly to escape the effects of cedar oil treatment by traveling outward and away from application areas or rooms. These step by step protocols are often recommended for situations when fogging is the preferred cedar oil application. These steps will help to confine, neutralize and minimize future insect population outbreaks.
Download Cedar Oil Usage PDF
Download Infestation and Bed Bug Instruction PDF