Directions for Use - 32 oz. Dr. Ben's Evictor Indoor Pest Control Spray
Ready to use formula. Do not dilute. Dr. Ben's is primarily intended for indoor use and as personal insect repellent.
How to treat indoors for general insect control:
No measuring or mixing since this solution is ready-to-use. Simply aim spray nozzle where you want to treat and squeeze trigger. Evictor is well suited to apply on virtually any surface without staining or attracting dirt. Can safely apply as often as desired to keep pests away. Dr. Ben's is not plant friendly.
- Apply along surface cracks, walls and baseboards, around window sills and doorways, inside cabinets, cupboards, on counter tops, under sinks and around fixtures, inside kitchen drawers and behind appliances. Wipe down kitchen counter tops after treating and prior to food preparation to avoid contaminating food or drink. Dr. Ben's is not intended for internal consumption.
- Spray on and under all types of wood, cloth or leather furnishings.
- Use on any style flooring material including carpet.
- Use in bathroom cabinets, in bathroom drawers, on bathroom counter tops, under sinks and around fixtures.
- Spray on mattresses, box springs, bedding and closeted or other stored clothing.
Adults: Spray directly on skin. Spray in hands to apply to face, avoiding eyes and mouth. Apply as needed.
Children: Adults should use hands to apply to children spraying sparingly, avoid eyes and mouth. To prevent ingestion or eye contact, do not apply to child’s hands or fingers. Use on exposed skin only.
How to "spot" treat with Dr. Ben's outdoors:
If you see insect activity that you would like to quickly deal with in outdoor areas that do not involve plant life, Evictor will solve the problem quickly. Just spray the formula directly onto unwanted pests and you will see immediate results. Evictor should not be used on live plants or be applied on any soil that you intend to later plant in when treating for unwanted pests. Also, the Dr. Ben's formula will dissipate quickly in any outdoor setting. This essentially reduces "residual effect" (treatments do not last as long). For ongoing insect control maintenance outdoors be sure to see the "Outdoor" tab on the header of most pages on this website or scroll below to the "You may also like" section on this page for outdoor product links.
To treat indoors with Evictor cedar oil formula for bed bugs, mites and other major pest concerns:
This product can be used in conjunction with protocols and procedures for such conditions. Try using Evictor in place of man made or chemical solutions with such protocols for a more eco-friendly approach.
Dr. Ben's Notifications:
- Ready-to-Use Formula - do not dilute.
- Do Not apply mist near any open flame. Extinguish all pilot lights near treatment areas.
- Not intended for internal consumption or for use with plant life. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe to apply directly on skin. If you are sensitive to wood oil allergies cedar oil may cause minor irritation. If this occurs, wash with mild soap and water, rinse, and discontinue use. For application to the face, spray onto palms of hands then message onto areas of face as desired while avoiding eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water until any resulting irritation is once again comfortable.
- Do Not Use on or spray around pet reptiles, pet rabbits, pet mice, pet rats, pet ferrets, pet guinea pigs or exotic pet birds.
Minimum risk pesticide. EPA registration exempt product under FIFRA section 25(b).
Active Ingredient: CEDAR OIL - 10%, 40 CFR 152.25 CAS # 68990-83-0
Inert Ingredient: HYDRATED SILICA - 90%, 4 A 40 CFR 180.950 CAS # 7699-41-4