Cedarwood oil is fast becoming the chemical-free product of choice for all natural flea and tick protection for dogs. Designed for use by consumers and pet professionals alike for application to pets, pet beddings and inside the home. Leaves no oily residue on people, clothing, pet's coat or other household surfaces. Kills and repels mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, mites, and other flying, crawling or biting insects on contact.
How to apply for flea, tick and mite protection on Dogs:
- Spray a liberal amount directly on your pet including paws, legs, pits, groin, belly, neck, tail and rectum area.
- Avoid contact with your pets eyes. For facial application spray product on hands and massage onto areas of pet's face that you wish to protect.
- No chemicals to worry about. Use as often as needed.
- Can also be applied to pet bedding areas or other pet related areas. Leaves no oily residue. Will not stain fabrics, skin or other surfaces.
- Ready-to-Use Formula - do not dilute.
- Do Not apply mist near any open flame. Extinguish all pilot lights near treatment areas.
- Not intended for internal consumption or for use with plant life. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe to apply directly on skin. If you are sensitive to wood oil allergies cedar oil may cause minor irritation. If this occurs, wash with mild soap and water, rinse, and discontinue use. For application to the face, spray onto palms of hands then message onto areas of face as desired while avoiding eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water until any resulting irritation is once again comfortable. Seek medical attention if necessary.
- Do Not Use on or spray around pet reptiles, pet rabbits, pet mice, pet rats, pet ferrets, pet guinea pigs or exotic pet birds.
Minimum risk pesticide. EPA registration exempt product under FIFRA section 25(b).
Active Ingredient: CEDAR OIL - 10%, 40 CFR 152.25 CAS # 68990-83-0
Inert Ingredient: HYDRATED SILICA - 90%, 4 A 40 CFR 180.950 CAS # 7699-41-4