Flea and Tick Spray for Dogs kills or repels Fleas, Ticks,
Mosquitoes, Ants and Mites -16 ounce
Formula designed to apply directly to Dogs
This solution is a ready-to-use spray for dogs and other animals. Do not dilute Apply a mist direct on your pet. Optionally this formula can be sprayed into palm of hands or appropriate gloves and rubed into coat including feet, legs, pits, groin, belly, neck and tail area. Never spray directly into your pets face. If facial application is needed spray a light mist into your hands and gently rub around the facial area as needed. Avoid eyes and mouth of people or animals.
Ear Cleaning: Apply spray to cotton ball and clean outer ears as needed.
Note to Cat Owners: Due to their sensitivity to some essential oils, this product is not recommended for use on cats. Should you choose to use this product on cats, it is advised that you spray a small amount on the hind legs to test for possible sensitivity. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and bathe immediately.
Cedarwood oil is fast becoming the chemical-free product of choice for all natural flea and tick protection for dogs. Designed for use by consumers and pet professionals alike for application to pets, pet beddings and inside the home. Leaves no oily residue on people, clothing, pet's coat or other household surfaces. Kills and repels mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, mites, and other flying, crawling or biting insects on contact.
Note the following information for succesful and safe use of product:
- Do not spray on plants, reptiles, birds, rodents, ferrets and beneficial insects.
- Use in well ventilated area.
- Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, flush with water, If ingested, rinse mouth out thoroughly and drink plenty of water.
- If sensitivity occurs either to pets or yourself discontinue use and wash thoroughly. If necessary seek medical attention
- Pregnant and nursing pets or people should consult a veterinarian or physician before using this product. Consult a veterinarian before use on animals under 5 lbs.
- Storage/Disposal: Store closed in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight.
- Dispose of used containers in accordance with applicable regional, national and local laws and regulations.
How to apply for flea, tick and mite protection on Dogs:
- Spray a liberal amount directly on your pet including paws, legs, pits, groin, belly, neck, tail and rectum area.
- Avoid contact with your pets eyes. For facial application spray product on hands and massage onto areas of pet's face that you wish to protect.
- No chemicals to worry about. Use as often as needed.
- Can also be applied to pet bedding areas or other pet related areas. Leaves no oily residue. Will not stain fabrics, skin or other surfaces.
- Ready-to-Use Formula - do not dilute.
- Do Not apply mist near any open flame. Extinguish all pilot lights near treatment areas.
- Not intended for internal consumption or for use with plant life. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe to apply directly on skin. If you are sensitive to wood oil allergies cedar oil may cause minor irritation. If this occurs, wash with mild soap and water, rinse, and discontinue use. For application to the face, spray onto palms of hands then message onto areas of face as desired while avoiding eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water until any resulting irritation is once again comfortable. Seek medical attention if necessary.
- Do Not Use on or spray around pet reptiles, pet rabbits, pet mice, pet rats, pet ferrets, pet guinea pigs or exotic pet birds.
Minimum risk pesticide. EPA registration exempt product under FIFRA section 25(b).
Active Ingredient: CEDAR OIL - 10%, 40 CFR 152.25 CAS # 68990-83-0
Inert Ingredient: HYDRATED SILICA - 90%, 4 A 40 CFR 180.950 CAS # 7699-41-4