32 oz. Powdery Mildew Retardant & Fungicide.
A Nature's Defender cedar oil formula.
- A ready-to-use garden mildicide & fungicide made from natural cedar oil
- Neutralizes black spot, powdery mildew, leaf spot, brown canker, scab, rust and other fungal diseases
- Safely treats roses, flowers, trees, lawns, fruit trees, vegetable gardens, vines and bushes
- Works anywhere mildew or fungus is a problem.
- Bio solvent and insect repelling properties inherent to cedar oil also make this formula a great choice for use in cupboards, pantries, closets, storage bins, attics, basements, bathrooms and under sinks. Formula residue may attract dirt on household surfaces.
Cedar oil contains mildicide & fungicide properties which inhibit the attacks from powdery mildew & other fungal diseases. It introduces an environment that is naturally not optimal for disease growth. Nature's Defender can be used to prevent disease on roses, fruits, vegetables, flowering plants and ornamentals. The formula targets black spot, powdery mildew, leaf spot, brown canker, scab, rust and more.
Nature's Defender Powdery Mildew Ready to Use Product Notifications:
Minimum risk pesticide registration exempt per FIFRA section 25(b) 40CFR 152.25b
- Do not take internally. Keep out of reach of children.
- May attract dirt or stain when applied on some fabrics, carpets, indoor flooring, walls, counter tops or cabinets.
- After use, wash hands with soap and water.
- May cause phytotoxic burn to plant life if applied in temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When applying any product, one should use proper eye and glove protection.
- Avoid Contact With Eyes. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes.
- Do not use cedar oil on or around pet reptiles, pet rabbits, pet mice, pet rats, ferrets, guinea pigs, or exotic birds.
Active Ingredient: Cedar Oil 11% 40CFR 152.25 CAS # 68990-83-0
Inert Ingredient: Ethyl lactate/Lactic Acid and Water 89% 4A 40 CFR 180.950 CAS #97-64-3