Cedarcide cedar oil spray Gallon.
Cedarcide Original is a safe, all natural, non-toxic insecticide made in the USA. Cedarcide Original is a versatile cedar-based solution that is fast and effective on everything from general insect control to major infestations. Cedarcide Original's quick-drying, non-staining formula makes it great for personal, pet and home use. It's safe for people and pets of all ages, and can be applied directly to the skin as a repellent. Cedarcide Original kills and repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, mites, chiggers, ants, flies, moths and more.
- A unique bio-influenced solution that quickly acts on insects of the arthropod family.
- Neutralizes and repels ants, fleas, ticks, mites, roaches, flies, mosquito's, scorpions, moths, beetles, no-see-ums, bed bugs, carpet beetles, chiggers, weevils, silverfish, venomous snakes, rodents and numerous other flying, biting or crawling pests.
- Hastens dehydration of insect eggs and larvae interfering with the next generation of pests.
- Also repels mice, rats and venomous snakes.
- Contains only natural ingredients.
Directions for Use - Gallon Cedarcide Indoor Pest Control Spray:
A Ready-to-Use cedar oil formula. Do not dilute.
No measuring or mixing. Simply aim spray nozzle where you want to treat and squeeze trigger. Can safely apply as often as needed to keep pests away. Cedarcide neutralizes and repels adult and juvenile insects where sprayed and hastens dehydration of insect eggs and larvae on contact. Periodic applications will help disrupt the life cycle and keep insect activity to a minimum. Cedarcide is well suited to apply on virtually any surface without staining or attracting dirt but be aware that it is not friendly for use on live plants.
Tips for preventative and spot treating for insects indoors:
- Apply along surface cracks, walls and baseboards, around window sills and doorways, inside cabinets, cupboards, on counter tops, under sinks and around fixtures, inside kitchen drawers and behind appliances. Wipe down kitchen counter tops after treating and prior to food preparation to avoid contaminating food or drink. Cedarcide is not intended for internal consumption.
- Spray on and under all types of wood, cloth or leather furnishings.
- Use on any style flooring material including carpet.
- Use in bathroom cabinets, in bathroom drawers, on bathroom counter tops, under sinks and around fixtures.
- Spray on mattresses, box springs, bedding and closeted or other stored clothing.
- Cedarcide can used as a personal insect repellent. Just spray on skin where needed. If applying to facial areas, spray into hands, then massage on where desired skin. Avoid contact with eyes.
- This formula does not leave an oily residue on virtually any surface and will not stain or attract dirt.
- Do not use cedar oil on or around pet reptiles, pet rabbits, pet mice, pet rats, ferrets, guinea pigs, or exotic birds
How to spot treat outdoors with Cedarcide:
If you see insect activity that you would like to quickly deal with in outdoor areas that do not involve plant life, Cedarcide will help. Just spray the formula directly at unwanted pests and you will see immediate results. Cedarcide should not be sprayed on live plants or be applied on soil that you intend to later plant in when spraying for unwanted pests. Cedarcide dissipates quickly in outdoor settings. This essentially reduces "residual" effect of the spray (treatments do not last as long). For pest control outdoors we recommend using cedar oil labeled specifically for outdoor use.
How to treat indoors with Cedarcide for bed bugs, mites and other pest infestations:
Cedarcide Indoor Product Notifications:
When treating entire rooms or structures for indoor insect infestations or when battling bed bugs, etc. Please refer to the printable PDF link (below) on this page and the videos tab (above) on this page for complete treatment protocols to apply Cedarcide successfully when dealing with infestations.
Minimum risk pesticide. EPA registration exempt product under FIFRA section 25(b).
Active Ingredient: CEDAR OIL - 10%, 40 CFR 152.25 CAS # 68990-83-0
- Ready-to-Use Formula - do not dilute.
- Do Not apply mist near any open flame. Extinguish all pilot lights near treatment areas.
- Not intended for internal consumption or for use with plant life. Keep out of reach of children.
- Safe to apply on human skin unless you are sensitive to wood oil allergies. Always avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If facial application is desired, spray into palms of hands then message onto areas of face as desired while avoiding eyes.
- Do Not Use on or spray around pet reptiles, pet rabbits, pet mice, pet rats, pet ferrets, pet guinea pigs,
or exotic pet birds.
Inert Ingredient: HYDRATED SILICA - 90%, 4 A 40 CFR 180.950 CAS # 7699-41-4
Download Indoor Instruction PDF
Download Infestation and Bed Bug Instruction PDF