A Nature's Defender chemical free solution.
- A way to control unwanted plant growth without soil contamination or harsh chemicals.
- Rid-A-Weed is a 100% natural solution. A chemical free alternative to Round Up.
- Can be used to acidify soil in gardenia or azalea beds.
- Naturally repels spiders.
- Works indoors or out.
Rid-A-Weed provides a chemical free way to remove grass or weeds along your fence lines, sidewalks, driveways or in the garden. Just spray the leaf surfaces of unwanted weeds and wait. Keeps cats out of flower beds or other off limit areas. Spray on, rub in and rinse off to remove skunk odor from dog hair. It's industrial strength vinegar, a much higher and more concentrated version of what you have in your kitchen. The solution is simply 50% 300 Grain Acetic Acid and 50% water.
Directions for use - Gallon Nature's Defender Weed Killer and Spider Repellent
A Rid-A-Weed all natural solution.
- No measuring or mixing with Rid-A-Weed chemical free spray.
- Shake gently. Hold nozzle about 8 to 12 inches away from leafs of weeds or other surface to be treated.
- Spray until the entire surface you are treating is wet.
- Solution will repel spiders.
- Spray solution on, rub into coat and rinse off to remove skunk odor from dog hair.
Active Ingredient: 300 Grain Acetic Acid - 50% (commercial grade vinegar).
Inert Ingredient: Water - 50%.